Monday 17 December 2012

RECIPES

As you know, we are having a Christmas party this coming Thursday and one of the highlights will be the cooking contest. You can take part with a local speciality or  with a typical dish from any country where English is spoken.  There are photocopies in the libray and in class, but why don't we share videos (or just the recipe) of  typical dishes from the English-speaking countries?

Here's one for Brownies, the list with the ingredients and written recipe is here: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/best-brownies/detail.aspx



You can leave the URL for your recipe as a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Try this page: http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/occasions/christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those brownies are very delicios. I think I am going to make brownies next weekend, but with the help of my wife.
    Thanks for the listenings the last monday, I think it was very well for us.
    I have a idea, you can deliver the last exams randomly so it is going to correct it for other student, do you understand?. I think you will very tired if you have correct all exams.
    Best regards. Jose (2º Básico B)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to taste your brownies! Are you going to bring some to class? Don't worry, I'm just joking.

    You are really kind, but it won't be necessary. You'll have your tests tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete