Thursday 13 December 2012

Wish Taylor Swift a Happy Birthday

The well-known radio programme del 40 al 1, which is presented by Tony Aguilar,  is running a raffle (sorteo). You can win an electric guitar signed by Taylor Swift and a merchandising kit. Check out the details on the programme blog.

Pascal Le Segretain, Getty Images
All you have to do to take part in the prize draw is to write an email wishing Taylor Swift a happy birthday, but you have to be quick because her birthday is tomorrow, Thursday the 13th.

Write your email and send it to del40al1@los40.com . It'll be a good chance to practise your English and you can win a prize. 

Good luck!








6 comments:

  1. By the way, what are you going to do with the guitar if you win the prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about to prepare on internet an auction with the guitar?
    After that, with the money raised we could give it to a charity,couldn't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch!! I saw this late!!
    Well, I don't worry. I don'know play guitar. And I have two left ears.
    Althought the girl is pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone have trying do the comment confimation listening the image? It's a hard hard listening practice. I don't understand nothing O_o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Sergio, I took part and then got very, very disappointed when I didn't win the prize. I agree with you Taylor is a gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pity! I saw this late! although I don't know play guitar, but It's not bad to win a prize....

    ReplyDelete